As I wasn’t going to be at work for my birthday (25th November) the whole office gathered in my room today with a candlelit birthday cake thinking that I would be sitting at my desk… I was down in the kitchen making tea so when I came back I was greeted with a bunch of lovely faces singing Happy Birthday to me :D It bought a tear to my eye as I was overwhelmed with joy. I was’t really expecting it but did wonder where everyone was disappearing off to…
The cake was a triple tier of chocolaty goodness. It was rather filling! There was a good portion of it left which I have placed in the fridge for cake fiends to enjoy it tomorrow and on my birthday since my family aren’t big fans of Chocolate – we have all made a pact to never gift each other chocolate (unless it’s really tasty then I wouldn’t mind hahaha).
As for other early birthday presents I received, aside from those from the party I held, I got:
- A lovely crystal encrusted teardrop necklace from my Aunt Mary
- Milk Tray from my cousin (Apparently I broke the pact two years ago and this is my punishment…)
- Honeycomb and Fudge Chocolate Bar from Nat & Adam – Sounds delicious!
- Fudge Bath Gel from Nat & Adam – This smells delectable! I have been told to stay away from bees…lol
- Floral Jacket from my Aunt Kiki
- T-shirt with Cats made of gems from Mum
- A huuuuuuuuuuuuge Strawberry chiffon cake made by my Uncle – T’was very light, fluffy and yummy! I have been told that he wants one in return and it must be up to standards… ‘eeps!