These paw print nails are so easy to do and you require no professional tools at all! Simple, cute and fun!
Mix and match colours to create different looks and match outfits. It’s like a cute puppy or kitty walked over your nails!
Read on to follow the tutorial!
What you will need:
– 2 nail varnish colours
– Toothpick (optional)
1) Cover your nails in a clear base coat to protect them from staining.
2) Paint your nails with a base colour of your choice. I chose a white base.
3) Pick a second colour that will show up on top of your base colour. Wipe most of the varnish off the brush and only keep a little blob on the end. Carefully dab a medium dot in the corner of your nail. This will form the middle of the paw. If this is too hard to control then use a toothpick with a little bit of varnish on.
4) Dab three more little dots in a semicircle along the top of your medium one. You should now have a paw print!
5) You can add more paw prints on the nail if you wish, it’s up to you!
See how easy that was? Now its your turn! Will you try this nail art? Show me on Twitter by tagging @kekidoll.